Scoutbook showing wrong times

We have had this issue for several months also. All of our leaders are in the eastern time zone (Indianapolis area) and my devices are set up correctly and the pack is marked as Eastern Time Zone.
The first reminder usually comes out marked as Central time. The second reminder will come out labeled Eastern time or Central but if Eastern it will adjust the time in the reminder by 1 hour so we have had members show up late.

Example:
Den meeting scheduled for 630-730 pm eastern. When you open the calendar entry in Scoutbook it is labeled correctly. The first reminder came out with this text:

Calendar: Pack 130 Webelos Den 11 - Flaming Gremlins
Event: Den 11 Jan Den Meeting #1
Where: Zoom
When: Jan 20, 2021 7:30pm-8:30pm (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

So the reminder engine thought it was central and adjusted it to Eastern for the reminder only even though I, my computer, and Scoutbook are all set up correctly.

There definitely seems to be an issue in the timezone code as this is presenting in both the calendar display and as text that is embedded in reminder emails. That text should have no interaction with timezones on a user device. It seems like it would be all interpreted by the server code and passed through as text to the messager.

I reported this in Dec as well: