Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scouts no longer show up

Hi. All of a sudden, when I login to Scoutbook, everything is gone. I can no longer see either of my kids’ advancement or anything. I am a parent, not a leader. Just need my 2 kids’ info back. I can login fine but there’s nothing there anymore. I really need help & am having trouble finding who can help me! Thank you.

@LisaRichmond - when you log in what is showing ? If there is a line that says administration and you click on that what shows there ?

It shows the menu where it says My Dashboard, my.Scouting homepage, etc. If I click My Dashboard, it goes to Administration which then only shows My Account. My profile picture is gone too. Everything.

Sound alike you ended up with a duplicate account somehow. I’ll send you a private message. Look for the notification in the upper right corner.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.