Scribe cant send unit messages

Finally getting a scout to step up to being a scribe. Have set his scribe position and given him calendar rights (not that it helps with messaging). What am I missing?

SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

This makes no sense - my son who is just a scout can easily send a message to who unit from dashboard. I think I would look over shoulder to help the scout

That is my understanding too. Trying to catch up these scouts after a change in Scoutmaster who did not promote the use of scoutbook by the scouts. Wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.

Thanks

More info is definitely needed to help. Are they able to log in and see things in scoutbook? You may need to double check that they are logging in as themself instead of their parent.

Except 18+ Venturing participants. They can only see leaders and not other Venturers or parents. My 14yo Venturer can see all of them.

You would think the Crew President leadership role would be able to contact the crew, and be able to manage the crew calendar.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.