Summary Advancement Reports Now Available

Those with access to My.Scouting ROSTER at the district level and above can now run summary advancement reports in My.Scouting. See Advancement Reports can be accessed by commissioners for more details.

Hi - I just tried running those reports as one of the key 3 for the pack. it didn’t work & received a Business Rule Terminate Page code on the screen. Roster did load correctly though!

@LianneRutty - I think @RickHillenbrand was noting this for district level folk. There are reports available on the unit level.

Correct “…with access to My.Scouting ROSTER at the district level and above can now run summary advancement reports…”

I am curious if @LianneRutty sees this option as “only” a unit leader? (in other words she does not have a non-unit registration (exclusive of Merit Badge Counselor); these report options should not be visible in this case.

@RickHillenbrand - as the unit CC i do not see the reports that you noted were for district folks. I am not entirely certain that this is where @LianneRutty needed to be nor is within the scope of her rights as such.

Hi, @RickHillenbrand,

I can confirm that, as a Unit Key 3 Delegate, I do not see the subject reports at my.scouting (which is what I would expect).

However, in my District Member-at-Large role, I can navigate to the district level, at which point I can see the reports. Once I do, I can see both the report options, and I get the error that @LianneRutty reports when I attempt to run the reports. I only tested it on my unit and on our charter’s cub pack, so I don’t know if that’s playing a role.

I don’t know if the intent is for a member at large to be able to execute the reports (in which case there’s a bug in execution) or not (in which case there’s probably a bug in serving the reports).

So I think I need to emphasize the DISTRICT word here >>> “… with access to My.Scouting ROSTER at the district level and above …” Further, if not previously clear, this is a District tool that ultimately will replace the District Advancement Report only available via ScoutNet.

Units have unit tools (Internet Advancement direct or via Scoutbook) that provide summary information for their individual unit.