Transfering account to new Council

My user account is linked to the council where I was a scout as a kid. I am now a den leader in a different council as an adult. How do I go about moving from National Capital Area Council to The Spirit of Adventure Council?

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

Thanks!

log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

So are you saying you have q BSA number for both councils and you add the second one? I think Id id that and switched the new one to the primary, it still shows a NCAC badge though, should that switch to a Spirit of Adventure or does that not matter?

@DonovanMcNeil My understanding is that scoutbook . com forwarding was having problems and has been replaced by https://scoutbook.scouting.org

2022-10-07-A

Ok I think part of the problem is that when I tried to change councils the first time (several months ago) the Cubmaster accidentally made me a new account. Is it possible to merge accounts? If I login via password I get this account:
SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

and if I login via google sign in I get the account listed as the top.

@GeorgeEichinger this is fixed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.