Treasurer can't access payment logs

I am treasurer for pack 3345 in topeka, ks, member ID #13690753. I am verified as treasurer in Scoutbook but haven’t been able to access scouts’ payment logs all year. We asked one of our council administrators to look into it, but haven’t heard anything back. Was wondering if others had experienced this and had a fix. Thanks!

Julie Midgley

You need to be set up with Full Control permissions to all scouts (I think) in order to use the payment logs. The easiest way to implement this is by setting you as a Unit Admin. However, at the moment there is an issue that is causing problems when people’s positions and permissions are edited. The problem is related to whether or not your unit’s recharter has been fully processed by the council registrar. You might wait until that happens (or a bug fix is announced) before you update your permissions.

1 Like

@JulieMidgley It looks like your pack’s recharter ends at the end of January. I would recommend asking your pack’s Key 3 (Cubmaster, Committee Chair, or Chartered Org. Rep.) to add you as a Pack Admin in Scoutbook.

It might also be a good idea for them to add you as a Key 3 Delegate at my.scouting using the Position Manager. I am not sure if they will have access to it until after Recharter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.