Troop Recognition Report - no "Youths by Award Name" grouping

I searched the forum and didn’t find this as an already reported bug. In the Troop Recognition report, the section “Youths by Award Name” appears the same as the “Youths by Award”. In reports I generated last year the Youths by Award Name would group all scouts getting an award together.

But running the report with that same date range now gives

There is no grouping by the award name.

Are you using this setting? The Award Name checked? @LenitraDurham

@DonovanMcNeil - here is my result with only award name selected - it seems to no longer group them although I can accomplish that using filters in the csv

So odd - it does for me???

@DonovanMcNeil - here is my ref
ref: PD-20260903153046-156816-614510

Sorry, I should have included the settings. Here’s what was for the report when it was run last year (ref: PD-20250610185206-875716-162851)

Here’s what I used when running today (ref: PD-20260903131447-450099-737192)