Troop roster link not working

Hi there,

The link to see our troop roster no longer seems to work, we get a spinning “Loading” dialog for a while then it times out and nothing happens. Any idea?

Thanks,
Nicolas

@NicolasFritsch - roster works for all of my units. Have you tried a private or incognito session ?

Same result. I also tried on mobile.

It works for me too on 3 units. Each unit has 30-60 Scouts and adults.

So, not a universal issue, but that does not mean it isn’t an issue.

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, close your browser, and then try again.

What browser on the desktop? What type of mobile?

I have tried with chrome, safari and edge, on 3 different devices. Same result, so it does not look like a client-side problem. The developer console shows a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

Actually it seems to work for the smallest of our troops (14 scouts), but not the larger ones (48 and 102 scouts).

2 Likes

I have reported the 504 Gateway Timeout to the developers.

1 Like

For a workaround, try going to the troop roster for the smallest troop and then use the drop down box to select the mid-sized troop.

I have units between your bigger two in size that I can get to their troop rosters.

Web 504 gateway timeout

This condition is not fixable by the internet end user.

Description

The 504 (Gateway Timeout) status code indicates that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not receive a timely response from an upstream server it needed to access in order to complete the request.

Comment (opinion)

A few possible causes:

• damage to internet due to natural disaster or other cause affecting internet infrastructure.
  • needed server down for maintenance
  • timeout programming error

Technical Reference

2022-08-12-C

I get the same issue, just keeps spinning and then nothing shows up. Is it me or has the site gotten slower when clicking on links like MB Counselors.

My smaller Troop works fine. My larger Troop just spins and never loads the roster. Can’t very well upload to IA 2.0.

I get the same gateway error when I look at the developer console

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.