Trouble viewing a scout's remaining requirements for a merit badge

I am the advancement coordinator for our troop. I recently imported merit badges from summer camp. One of our parents informed me that they were unable to view their scout’s remaining requirements for a merit badge. They can login to Scoutbook and view their scout’s list of merit badges; however, when they click on any of his merit badges (completed, pending award or incomplete), the browser jumps back to the My Dashboard page. When I logged in, it did the same thing to me. Is this a bug in the system? I can’t seem to find anything else wrong with this scout’s information. I can view his rank requirements, but not his merit badges. Very quirky. Anybody else had this happen?

@MaryButler1

This is what happens when the Scout has an open membership in a pack. Go to the scouts membership page and if there is an open pick membership, click on it, add an end date and click update.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the very quick assistance! I was able to see his membership with his pack had not ended. After I fixed that, I could view his merit badges. I’m so glad it was an easy fix.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.