Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to access IA

I am currently unable to access IA. When logging into Scoutbook, no issues. Usually I click the link over to IA and the transition is seamless. Some time in the past 7 days, the link takes me to the login page, but it will not let me log in. The login boxes are greyed out and I see an icon labeled “Offline mode”, but I do not see a way to turn that off.

Pls help!
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 1.49.26 AM|244x500

1 Like

Try an incognito window or a different browser to see if there might be an issue with your browser settings.

You might also be able to log in at my.scouting.org (my.Scouting Tools), by clicking on:

Legacy Web Tools -> Internet Advancement 2.0

I have the same problem to include multiple browsers, IE, Chome and Firefox on multiple computers on multiple platforms Win10 and Win7 and I just gave up, and started logging everything on an excel spreadsheet.

Tried Safari and incognito; no dice.

Please send an e-mail to Scoutbook Support at:

scoutbook.support@scouting.org

Please include your full name, BSA member number, unit number, council name, and your registered position(s) / role(s).

It’s working now. The icon that says Offline Mode is gone.