IA Login issue (direct or through SB)

I can’t seem to get past the login screen in IA.

Chrome/Windows 11
I use “Sign In With Google,” which works fine to get into Scoutbook
When I click on an event, it tries to take me to IA, but it takes me to the login page.
When I click “Sign in With Google” and select my Google account, nothing happens.

The same happens if I go directly to IA.

There is a persistent “Offline” logo between the reCAPTCHA and “Forgot username/password” that I don’t understand.

Another fun thing: Scoutbook shows the roster of adult leaders, but every one of them (including me) is listed as “not on the official roster.” And when I click on “Troop Reports,” I get “No reports available.”

Maybe “fun” isn’t the word I’m looking for.

-j.

@JeffreyCieslak as a test - what happens if you go straight to advancements.scouting.org ?

Hard refresh seemed to work, the note on the forum page was very helpful.

Hold up: a hard refresh will get me in to Advancements, yes, but if I come in from Scoutbook (clicking on an event, for instance), it takes me to the login page and I can’t get past that without a hard reset. From there, it takes me to the roster, not the event. So I’m not sure the problem is entirely solved.

@JeffreyCieslak - when you get to the roster in advancements.scouting.org do you see the entry called calendar? Are you doing this on mobile device if so then the three lines in the upper left will show the menu

You could also click the link from scoutbook again after Scoutbook plus IA comes up.

I agree that you shouldn’t have to do all of this. We’ll keep pushing the developers to make it better, but in the meantime, we have these workarounds.