Unable to enter service hours using Internet Advancement

I have been unable to enter service hours for my Troops for a few weeks. The error seems to be because the box with type of service is greyed out. I can neither choose from a drop-down, nor type in the type of service myself.

@SeanYoung1 Did you select No / Yes where it asks:

“Was this service associated with an Eagle Service Project?*”

1 Like

So, I am having the same error.

Troop committee member and I am trying to update the service hours for an Eagle project.

IF I select “No” to “Was this service associated with an Eagle Service Project?” I am able to get a listing of options
Untitled

IF I select “Yes” to “Was this service associated with an Eagle Service Project?” all the options are gone and I cannot enter anything

Untitled2

Can you enter activities otherwise? Generically, Committee Members aren’t included on the Abilities Matrix for being able to enter activities:

https://help.scoutbook.scouting.org/knowledge-base/activitylogs/#abilities-matrix

Ok, found the problem. I think.

It isn’t my position/status, but the browser.

Firefox, I cannot get the pull down menu.

Chrome, I can and did.

1 Like

I was able to confirm this was an issue, but it resolved when I forced a refresh (Ctrl+Shift+R) of the page in Firefox. This is what I see after the forced refresh:

Can you try that and see if it resolves your issue in Firefox?

The refresh worked for me in chrome and the list is presented.

1 Like

Yes, there was a recent bug fix for this issue. If you do a hard page refresh / reload, it should work.

1 Like

Yep, worked perfectly now.

Thanks!

2 Likes