Youth Profile error : "Person not found for given person GUID"

Sorry, we’ve been trying to work around multiple issues for a while.
My scout originally had two profiles in Scoutbook. After removing one he couldn’t login and I was worried his cub scout records were lost, but he still had the one created when he bridged.
He was able to create a new account with the same email but the profile in scouting.org has a different Member ID, and the profile I have access to in Scoutbook gives the error in the title when I click edit profile. Also when we try to “Manage Member ID” adding his ID from the Scoutbook profile I have access to, we get a member ID not found error.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

@JesseHarbison I found BSA member number for your son, but 2 Scoutbook userIDs:

His troop registration looks like it expired 12/31/2021.

We can merge the Scoutbook accounts, but it looks like he has advancement requirements on both Scoutbook userIDs. I can give you access to both, which to allow you to get his History Reports in Scoutbook. Individual requirements do not merge, but you can let us know which Scoutbook userID you would like to keep.

Thank you so much for your help! I see both profiles again but will probably keep user ID 11523105 since it’s the one we’ve been using lately I’ll take a look at the accounts to see what I can transfer to that ID. I will talk with the Scoutmaster about the membership as we’re going through some leadership changes at the moment.

Thanks again for your help and quick reply!

Jess

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.