Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Access Problem

This is a problem with one of my den leaders:
I’ve been having trouble with Scoutbook from day 1 and now it is worse. Who can I contact to get my accounts fixed? I apparently have three-member IDs:

I can log into Scoutbook using my username and get one of these IDs, then login using my email and get another. Neither way allows me to access my den’s advancements. I used to access advancements with one of these, but not able with the other.

How do I get access to my den again?

Thanks,
Aaron Gluck
Coweta Senior District Executive
Flint River Council

Well if you are a SDE you can guide the DL in getting MIDs managed or merged. If you provide an MID we can look at the Scoutbook side of things.

As far i have seen from my end he only has one member ID. I believe I already got them merged when he first brought the problem to my attention and he is still having issues.

@AaronGluck What is his BSA member number?

His BSA member ID is 137213956

@AaronGluck He should be fixed now.

Please ask him to log in to Scoutbook with his my.scouting username and password.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.