Trouble with Account Access

Hello, I need help I seem to have a problem with my member ID and account access. I logged into my account (with a stored password) yesterday and retook the YPT training. When logging in today it asked for a password and that’s where my problems began!

I could not remember the password and it was using an old email address. Here’s what I found in my paperwork that I have two different ID numbers - 13140891 and 130404783. I created an account using my credentials with the 130404733 number and now I have access. Here are my questions:

I’m not sure why I have two member ID numbers. Can I merge both accounts into one? I no longer have access to my old email address. I just changed it on Scoutbook and that is where my problems may have started.

@KatrinaOrtega1 log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

Thank you, I see that on the app (I was on a desktop). I tried to add it but it says Member ID does not match the existing user profile. Is it possible that number was deactivated?

@KatrinaOrtega1 OK it is fixed - the Kat username is active NOT the email

Council can reset password if needed
\

I see that thank you! Now I’m having trouble logging into Scoutbook though. When I try to log in with my old email it doesn’t work and when I try to reset my password it takes me to myScouting (where I have access with my new email).

use the kat username to log into scoutbook or any BSA system

Okay, thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.