Adults not found errors

I am trying to fix an adult connection for one of my new scouts in an existing family. When I try to manually add the connection I get an error that the adult is not found, but when I try to invite her, I get an error that her e-mail already has an account! I’m so confused!

Connection Search is broken now - an Admin can look at connections manager and might be able to establish it there

This is a former pack parent who is no longer associated with our unit, but has older scouts in a troop. She doesn’t show up in the connections manager :-/

@NicoleShake

The parent can connect to their Scout using the Connect to your Scout as Parent/Guardian. link at My Dashboard → Administration → My Account → My Connections.

She’s having trouble getting into scoutbook, which is why I was trying to do the connection, so she could at least get our e-mails. UGH

@NicoleShake

If you can post her or her older Scout’s BSA Member ID (no names) we can probably help to get her logged in.

I don’t have her older scout, but I do have hers! 13128132

Her’s is best as I need to directly look at her record in the databases. Her older Scout was an option to help me find her record if you didn’t have her Member ID.

1 Like

@NicoleShake

She can log in with her e-mail address and my.scouting.org password. If she cannot remember the password, it can be reset at my.scouting.org with the forgot password link or the bot in the bottom right of the screen. If neither of those work, the password can be reset by Council.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.