Advancement corrections

I am doing some house cleaning of a Scout that advanced from AOL this past summer and there are some adventures/electives that were not recorded by the Pack before he officially joined the Troop. Is there a way to get his records updated for things that he earned, but were not recorded before joining the Troop?

Thanks

the council staff can do it for you - but if it is just adventures it really does not matter

1 Like

Mr McNeil,
As discussed in other forums posts, I understand it’s very complicated and not recommended for Troop Unit Leaders to update any old records by Scoutbook.

Could a troop leader upload / import an advancement CSV file thru Internet Advancements that fixes or updates old Cub Scout Records?

For example, I don’t normally see this operating in Scoutbook, but when I export advancement history from Scoutbook for custom spreadsheet reports, the data includes Cub Scout records with items completed but never awarded.

not sure on Import in IA for a different unit type - have never tried that

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.