Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Advancement Reporting

My district committee is still using the old-school advancement report that looks like this:

We are seeing some discrepancies between what our units have entered in either Scoutbook or Internet Advancement, and what is reported here. Two questions:

1. Is there actually an issue between the active advancements being recorded and the source of data for this old report, or is my advancement committee just missing something? I can get information from a couple of units to help track down differences.
  2. Is there a plan to update My.Scouting tools to include more user-friendly advancement reporting for districts?

Thanks!

1 Like

if I recall correctly that report has been broken for over 2 years and is no longer fully supported

1 Like

The District Advancement Report should be showing the approved advancements in both Scoutbook and Internet Advancement. If it does not, send an email to my.scouting@scouting.org detailing the discrepancies.