Advancement Sync tutorial link is a dead link

I am desperate to turn on advancement sync for my Pack and Troop. We are finally moving to Scoutbook, and the message below appears at the top of every page. Sadly the link to walk you through advancement sync is a DEAD LINK. Anyone know where I can go to figure this out. I’ve talked to District. No joy. I’ve talked to Council. No joy.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Upcoming Subscription Changes: As we migrate Scoutbook to the BSA’s advancement database of record, all Scouts within an active unit subscription will need to be in the advancement sync. All units using Scoutbook are now required to activate the sync before completing their next Scoutbook subscription renewal. If your unit is having difficulties activating the sync, please review the instructions and videos here: http://bit.ly/syncadv . If you still have problems, please contact your local council for assistance.

all units are in sync - might need to do a screenshare to figure out your issue - I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

And I do not think your units Recharter has processed yet

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.