Is there any way of removing a Merit Badge from a Scout’s Scoutbook record after it was accidentally marked as completed then leader approved?
- Go to the scout’s account, then to the scout’s advancement page.
- On the advancement page, enter the merit badge that’s incorrect
- Click on the Completed checkbox and remove the Leader Approved mark, then save.
- Click on the Completed checkbox again, then remove the date and save.
- Click on the incorrect requirements and remove any leader approvals and completion dates, as described above.
Thank You, Charley.
Your suggestion worked.
You are a lifesaver.
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.