Assistance needed merge two accounts

My account is showing two users using my email warning.
BSA #: 122353845
SB User #: 8736362
Thank You

@RobertThomas12

You have 2 Scoutbook accounts and your e-mail is on your Scout’s account. I’ll clean this up for you.

@RobertThomas12

This is fixed. I merged your two Scoutbook IDs and removed your e-mail address from your daughter’s Scoutbook account. Your e-mail address is still on her my.scouting.org ID. You may want to obtain a different e-mail address for her to prevent issues in the future as she continues her Scouting journey. After you have an e-mail address for her, you can go to her profile in Scoutbook and add the new address. This will push it to all BSA systems.

Quick question, what are the conditions which allow a parent to change their child’s email in Scoutbook?

@DougWright

Once an account has an e-mail address, it can only be changed by logging in to that account.

Hello,

I have the two account warning as well, what should I do?

@MarinaKaznacheeva

You have 2 Scoutbook accounts. It will take me a few minutes to fix it.

@MarinaKaznacheeva

This is fixed

Hello,
I have 2 BSA ID numbers. 136675166 gives me access to Scoutbook, but 136924338 gives me access to my.scouting. I have to go in and change the primary number to access each of these tools. Could you advise me on a way to fix this? Thank you so much!!!

@MarisaBailey log into my.scouting.org > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

I will go in and look at it for you

Well it is odd @MarisaBailey TAC has you registered as an MBC for both MIDs. I will merge all in scoutbook to 4338 as that is your SM position

@MarisaBailey I would recommend contacting your local council, and ask them to combine your registrations under a single BSA member ID number.

Every so often I need to return here and have some ID’s Merged.

BSA Id#12077086
SB #8536701
Is What my ASM has been using, now our council says he has a different BSA # 135939613.

Please merge so the yellow triangle will go away and he will be whole…thank you!

@CharleenOsborne that is fixed - I recommend that They contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up the children. When they look up the children, they want to check children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that children are connected to parent with Only the correct BSA member ID number

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.