In the past, I’ve pulled the Record of Changes report from my.scouting periodically as we keep track of the Date Joined for our new scouts to predict future recruiting volume. I last pulled it in October 2021 and it had all of our new scouts, their Date Joined, etc. It also had our Dropped scouts and their Date Dropped, which was fine (though I don’t need the Dropped scouts info).
When I re-ran the report today using 1/1/2021 through 3/3/2022 as the date selection, it’s showing:
- All of the Dropped scouts (fine, but not useful for my purposes)
- Only two new scouts (one had a join date of 1/15/22 and the other had a join date of 1/23/22). However, we have added at least 7 scouts since January 1 2022 and they are not showing up. Further, we added more than 20 scouts in 2021 and none of them are showing up on the report.
So I think something is broken with the Record of Changes report. I tried searching the past forum posts and read through the last few Release Notes to see if this was an intentional change of some kind but I came up empty.
(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items so we can better assist you:
1) Hardware: Desktop or Mobile (if mobile, please be specific) - Desktop
2) Operating system - Windows 10
3) Browser - Chrome (latest)
4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome) - Affirmative
5) Member ID & Council of person affected - Council = Golden Gate Area Council 023, Unit = Pack 0345