Calendar Event Parent showing up in Scouts

I have a parent who is all of a sudden showing up in the Scouts portion of the participation/attendance section. He is not an adult leader, has been with the Troop for awhile and shows up correctly when choosing who to invite, but not in the Invitees section after the event has been created. Any ideas?

What is the Scout’s first name? I will see if I can find the parent.

I have the scout’s name, and the parent’s name. I’m happy to post here but do we post scout’s name in a public forum like this? I admit to being slightly hesitant.

Scout’s initials would probably work.

DC, dad is HC (but I need to add more characters to this response :smile:)

Missed seeing you said first name (I was thinking whole name). Let me know if you still need. Do you need our Troop number?

Parent H.C. is marked as a youth in Scoutbook.

Where? Has never shown up as a youth before and isn’t listed in with my scouts

There is a flag that I can see. It’s on the backend. I will see if I can fix it.

OK, I was able to change the flag. Please try logging out of Scoutbook, then log back in and see if that fixes the issue for you.

Thank you! You guys are the best!

FWIW I did just notice that an Invitation to the parent to connect to the scout was sent out about a month ago – we did not send that (have not yet invited any of our parents to connect until we’re ready). All other scouts I checked show a year ago, so I’m guessing something got flipped with his account about a month ago without my noticing.

Parent’s H.C.'s e-mail is not currently in Scoutbook. I can add it for you, if you’d like.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.