Calendar event reminders not showing correct times

Lately, Scoutbook has been giving me problems when it comes to reminders for calendar events. The reminders are adding two hours to each event start and end time. For example, I set the start and end times to 6:45pm and 8:30pm and the reminder email lists the start and end times at 8:45pm and 10:30pm. The only change I can think of on my end is that I’ve created these events as repeating events using a 3rd part extension for Scoutbook. However, after the reminders have been sent out with the bad information, I check the details of the event in Scoutbook, and they are still listed correctly. Any thoughts?
Calendar Event:
sb_event
Reminder:
sb_reminder

If you go to My Dahsboard → Administration → Troop X → Edit Troop, is the time zone set correctly? If you are not a unit admin, you will need to ask one to check the unit’s time zone.

Yep, that was it, Ed. Time zone wasn’t set. I created a new event and set an immediate reminder to test it out. Looks good. It’s always the easy stuff. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.