Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Cannot Change users Email Address

I have a parent that has the wrong email in their Scoutbook profile. I am a 3 key admin for my pack but when I attempt to update the email I get an unspecific error.

admins cannot change emails - only users can change their own email

2 Likes

I would add a caveat to the change of parent email. If the parent has not connected yet and most likely not if the email is not correct I have been able in the past to correct the email and re-send the invite.

@AndrewKraft Did you try searching based on the correct e-mail address? There is a good chance the parent is already in the system.

My issue is this user has not connected due to the incorrect email. Which I am unable to fix so they can then connect. Stuck in a catch-22. Also searched for the user with correct email and it is not in Scoutbook.

@AndrewKraft I have sent you a private message for more information. Please look for the indicator on your avatar (yours is a blue “A”) in the upper right of the forums.