Cannot Find a Parent Account

Cannot Find a Parent Account on SB in order to connect them to their child. She is connected to her other child and has a SB member Id 13785325 but it says nothing is found when I search for her to connect to her son.

Using the same search I have tried to search for myself and it says it can’t find me. Not sure why?

Thanks

There’s an issue with the search functionality that’s been reported to the developers already.

If they are already in the same unit for the other scout, you might be able to use Connections Manager to add the connection to the “new” scout. Then, go to the scout’s connections and “upgrade” the connection to parent/guardian.

However, Connections Manager seems to be having some issues at the moment, do it might not work for this, either.

My account has been completely disabled. I’m listed as SB ID 13043053, but it’s no longer showing my BSA number and all on my permissions are gone. Would anyone be able to please help me get my account back?

@BrendanEvans You should be mostly fixed, although you will need to wait for an overnight process to run.

I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. It the “Relationships” section, they should check that you show up there as parent under your correct BSA member ID number.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.