Can't Add Den Chiefs

I’m trying to add Den Chiefs to my Pack in SB+, I’m following the instructions here: Adding a Den Chief to a Pack - Scoutbook Knowledge Base

I’m able to successfully find people, but when i click "I understand’ on this screen, I get this error message. This has been going on for a few days for a few scouts from different Troops.

Can someone please take a look at this? I’m not sure of another way to get Den Chiefs assigned.

Still not working. What is the correct process to follow to raise a defect? I’m following the steps here: Adding a Den Chief to a Pack - Scoutbook Knowledge Base

It’s been noted in a couple of other threads, for example here:

https://discussions.scouting.org/t/den-chiefs-not-appearing-in-roster/511914/2

that Den Chiefs are not working well at this time, and there is a development item to get them working better. However, Scouting America IT does not release timelines, so as users we won’t know when it is working until it’s announced in the Change Logs.