Can't Create/Edit Calendar in IA

I’m a new leader in our Pack and believe I’ve been setup with all of the right positions/permissions but cannot create/edit events in our calendar in IA. It also appears any calendar links in Scoutbook go right to IA - not sure if that’s expected behavior but I do see a lot of posts on here about managing the calendar in Scoutbook vs. IA.

In IA - I can see the calendar but don’t get the “+” in the top right corner to add events, nor do I see any way to edit an existing event when I open it.

In my.scouting for our unit, I’m listed as the Cubmaster and I also added myself as a Key 3 Delegate on the functional roles (these were both over 24 hours ago) and don’t see any changes.

I’m sure I’m missing something here, appreciate any help!

Well first if you are Cubmaster you are already a Key 3 - so Key 3 Delegate does nothing for you.

@ChrisDeaner in the top right drop down menu - make sure your leader position is selected and not a parent one

Makes sense - that was more to try to get access quickly but clearly it didn’t change anything!

Ah! I think that’s the issue. I clicked on our Unit and it shows me as “Parent/Guardian” but doesn’t show other options. I’ll poke around to see how to update that unless you have a suggestion!

i can set up a quick screenshare if you want

That would be fantastic - how can we make that happen?

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green envelope > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

1 Like

@DonovanMcNeil got me the answer - I needed to hit shift+refresh and that brought up my leader profile when clicking our Unit on the top right. Thank you!