Cant recharter because it reads adult YPT expired and it was finished 3 days ago

I just went to Ron’s place. This is what he is showing. It shows that the YPT was completed on 12/22/2022. And it is the mandatory as shown in the first picture. He is working on doing it again today so we shall see. I could not navigate to a place to print the certificate!

He might be under a different log in - is the BSA # the same as on charter?

Well, being persistent pays off… We must’ve done something while poking around this morning and now it is showing good and the Charter has been submitted. Thank you everyone for ALL of your help… I am saving this resource to my favorites!!!

Bill Mount
 Scoutmaster Troop 543
 Bristol, VT

Individual users can print their own certificates at my.scouting by going to:

Menu → My Training

On the “YPT and Training Center” tab, they can print their own Youth Protection Training certificate.
Or they can go to the “Completions” tab and look for “Youth Protection Training Certification” (course code Y01).

As Scoutmaster, you can use the Training Manager to print certificates for registered members of your unit.

1. In the Training Manager, click on “Add/Search”.
  2. Then click “Search Training”.
  3. Enter the person’s first or last name in the search box.
  4. Check the box next to their name.
  5. Click on “View Training”.
  6. Check the box next to the Course Description of the course that you want (in this case: Youth Protection Training Certification Y01).
  7. Then click on “Certificate” to print or download.

Thank you again. This resource has already been more help with what I need to know than anything I have learned in the last five years of Scoutbook and my.scouting.org use. I am taking Train the Trainer on the 28th and will be using this when working with the Assistant SMs and the Pack Leadership…

Bill
1 Like

I can still not recharter. I have had our CR do her YPT. She did continuing then I had her do the mandatory a week later. It has been since the 1st. The site keeps showing red. I have talked with my council, but we are still not rechartered. Not sure how to proceed. Thanks
Alan E. Smith, Jr., MD
Cubmaster 385
Sheridan, WY

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 5.58.46 PM

The COR did 3009 and 3011 - but not 3308 and 3010 - honestly not even sure how they did that. @AlanSmith2

1 Like