YPT aging report doesn't match recharter

YPT aging report shows member 131314905 is current on YPT. Internet recharter shows she is not, even after refresh. Help?

Steve Hanson
COR, Troop 10, Capitol Area Council 564

1 Like

When does the YPT expire? Recharter will make sure that the person is at least good up to expire. So, if someone has YPT expire on 12/30, it will be red in recharter, but not on the aging report.

It looks like her YPT expires later this month on 12/31. Like Matt said, she needs to renew her YPT for Recharter, because it will be expired as of January 1st.

1 Like

It had expired in November. She retook it, and it shows as current in the YPT aging report but on recharter roster. Member # is correct on both.

@SteveHanson - have you done a refresh in recharter.

I highly recommend you make sure all your adults have YPT valid through at least 3/1/2023. It can take your council some time to process and post your recharter. If an adult expires before then, it could cause your recharter to be held up while they wait for that adult to renew, or they drop the adult. It happened to my son’s troop last year.

yes, refreshed both yesterday and this morning. Still shows as expired. I really don’t want to remove this person and make them reapply, when it’s a software issue. Can our council registrar do anything, since it shows as complete on the aging report?

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 9.54.19 AM

She has not taken it - at least not under that number

2 Likes

Thanks to all. It was my confusing her with another’s expiry date. she told me she retook it, so I asked if she had a new number. waiting, but not for much longer. Thanks for the responses.

If they took under a different number they can log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY - all training flows to primary