YPT Didn't Update -- Holding Up Recharter

Hi there,

Member ID 12355542 completed YPT…all modules and test…yesterday but it didn’t update on the YPT Report. Because of this, we can’t complete our recharter. Can you take a peek and see what he’s missing or why it didn’t update? Also, I added his YPT certificate to his recharter record thinking it would allow me to add a date when we got further along in recharter but it didn’t. Now it won’t let me unattached the document. There was a way to do it a few weeks ago but now that option for removing files isn’t there.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 7.14.53 AM

They did the Extra YPT not the Mandatory YPT - they need to complete the Mandatory YPT

Got it. I’ll let him know. Thank you!

How can I remove the attachment from his recharter record?

You can’t. You can attach a new one, but there’s no need to attach YPT info since that syncs between the systems (as long as they have the right member number).

When I had this issue last year, I wanted to not have any attachments to slow down posting. So, I had council “reset” my recharter. That did away with any of the adjustments/changes etc. you may have made, but it does get rid of the attachments.