Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Can't see any of my Pack info when I logon

I’ve been using Scoutbook for a couple of years now. Sometimes with no issue, sometimes with issues. Currently, I need to log on and complete some cub scout adventure approvals, but when I logon, I no longer see my Pack. Help!

Will,

You have 2 BSA Member IDs and 2 Scoutbook accounts. I’ll send you a private message with your Member IDs. I suggest contacting your council to have one retired then we can cleanup Scoutbook.

Click on the blue circle with white W in the upper right of the forum window when you see the green circle with number on it.

Will,

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong line. You have 2 BSA Member IDs and 2 Scoutbook accounts from being registered in 2 different Councils. You will need to update your my.scouting.org ID with the current ID then we can remove the other Scoutbook account. I’ll still send you a private message.

Just as the title says. Sometime between last Wednesday and today, I seen to have lost my pack access.

I saw Will.Carlisle had a similar issue a couple of days ago, so I borrowed his title! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.