Change Scoutbook login email

Hi there,

I’d like to change my scoutbook login. When I signed up for scoutbook originally my wife’s email was used, but I became a scout leader, she uses it far far less, and I use it almost exclusively. I’d like to change my login to my email and not hers. Can you help? I was directed here for this function.

Robert Downs

Do you have a my.scouting.org log in that is different? log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

@RobertDowns Are you saying that you would like to change your username? (It is currently an e-mail address.)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Greetings, thank you Jennifer and Donnovan for your responses. Ironically, your responses went to my wife’s email, which is the original problem! I was 2 hours short to respond to this before it automatically closed my original thread.

I would like to change my username away from my wife’s email, yes. It is very confusing to have her email as my scoutbook login.

What I don’t totally grasp is that why it didn’t send me an email regarding your posts, as my email is the primary email in my scoutbook account, despite her email being the login name.

Thank you!

Robert Downs.
Pack 664
Gresham, OR

@JenniferOlinger
@DonovanMcNeil