Combine Scoutbook Accounts

Is it possible for a unit leader to combine my.scouting/Scoutbook accounts or is this still a techsupport issue that is handled by National (or Local for that matter)? There are 2 different BSA IDs- the parent used a nickname the first time as a Lion Parent and then had his official name when he became the Assistant Den Leader.

The adult themself can go to my.scouting.org > Menu > Manage Member ID and that can solve alot of it

1 Like

If he has data under both IDs how do you determine the one to go with?

I generally select the one currently associated with the unit as the primary, then add the other one as a secondary. In my case, I had one number from my youth membership (which was made secondary) and my current adult number stayed primary.

I suggest the one that goes with registration

1 Like

Have one of the pack’s Key 3 (Cubmaster, Committee Chair, or Chartered Org. Rep.) or a Key 3 Delegate take a look at the Member Manager in my.scouting.org.

You probably want to use the one that is associated with the Assistant Den Leader position and make it the primary. And make the one associated with the Lion Adult Partner as the secondary.

Thanks all! This is so much easier than having to send emails and wait for support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.