Parents/Council Leaders turned Adult Leaders have multiple accounts

Good Afternoon Scoutbook Team!

I am requesting assistance in merging accounts for a couple of parents of scouts in Pack 706, Montpelier VA, who were initially entered into Scoutbook as parents linked to their children, but have agreed to submit applications as Adult Leaders.

The first is C.P., NAMES REMOVED DO NOT POST NAMES C. is our Council Commissioner, and one of B.'s guardians, and as you can see below, has multiple accounts:

The one with member ID 110713946 is the correct BSA one, but that doesn’t seem to be linked to anything in SB, so our Registrar pointed us in your direction.

The second leader is T.O., BSA ID: SB User ID:14616215, NAMES REMOVED DO NOT POST NAMES. T. started as a parent, then applied as a Committee Member and is stepping into an ACM role on Jun1, which our COR will be updating in our Roster. When he goes to log into Scoutbook, he’s not able to log into Scoutbook or his son’s portal on advancement.scouting.org, so we wanted to reach out to understand what might be going on with his account.

Thanks so much for all your support!

Michael Raymond
Cubmaster
Pack 706
Heart of Virginia Council
Montpelier, VA

@Michael-Raymond first do not post Scout names, or any names for that matter - BSA # is all that is needed.

Users can log into my.scouting.org > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

If a user has 2 MIDs with a registration on each for same council that is a council issue and they can clean it up

@Michael-Raymond the first user needs to be using their my.scouting.org log in to sign in - NOT their email

On second user he logged in with an @icloud.com email 19 days ago

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.