Cub Scout Outodoor Activity Award - not registering 100% complete

Hello,

I am the Pack Advancement Chair and have full Pack Admin rights within Scoutbook. Of course it would be my own son who has completed all of the requirements for the Cub Scout Outdoor Activity Award (Wolf) and has all 3 boxes checked, yet it still only reports 87% complete. Boxes 1 & 3 are blue and its box 2 that is green. I’m sure I could just override it by clicking the “Percent Complete” box at the top of the page, but everything else automates when they are complete so I’m not sure why this isn’t automating. I don’t recall seeing this happen before (but maybe it did in past years and I just don’t recall).

At this time, no other scouts have completed it so i can’t confirm if its only his records or affects others.

I’m happy to share any other information that would be beneficial in reviewing this.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian,

I am not able to reproduce this. In my test, I got 86% complete when Paws on the Path was started but not complete. Once I completed Paws on the Path, the Outdoor Activity Award went to 100% and was marked completed.

Ed,

My son is at 86%. Should I mark this up as a glitch and just manually check the complete box at the top? Would you or anyone else want to do a screen share session to see and look into it further?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian,

If you can get a screen shot, that would be helpful. I only need to see the boxes that are checked.

we would need to see all of #3

He only needs 5 checked, he also has a sixth checked off.

I was able to reproduce by completing paws on the path before the last requirement. It did not increment the percent complete.

1 Like

Brian,

Based on what Jacob found, I suspect if you save one of the already complete requirements, other than 2, the percent complete will update.

Actually, it’s the opposite, updating anything in paws on the path will force the outdoor activity award to autocomplete.

1 Like

That was the “ticket” as my dad used to say. I went into Paws on the Path, opened on one of the requirements, simply hit save, and the Outdoor Activity Award then went to 100%.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.