Den numbers changing?

For the second year in a row, all of our den numbers have changed in Scoutbook. I cannot imagine this is a bug and suspect a user is changing them. Is there a way for me (Committee Chair and COR delagate) to see who is changing them?

@DebraArya - could you explain the den number changing issue… Is it like tiger den 3 becomes tiger den 12 ?

Did someone in the pack “move the dens” to the next rank? If one does this “manually” be using one of tools, I think they get new numbers.

@Matt.Johnson - if the dens are advanced by the edit den advance den they will retain their existing numbers. This needs a bit more information

This is exactly it. Our Tiger den was den 1 and now is den 5. No dens have been advanced. It happened with all of our dens.

Again, i suspect one of our leaders is doing this and was hoping there was someplace i could go to see who is making the changes.

I can’t recall if the audit logs register changes like this. The logs are available for unit Key 3, Key 3 Delegates, and admins at

Scoutbook → My Dashboard → Administration → My Units → Unit # → Unit Reports

Then scroll down to the bottom and look for Audit Log Report

The “other” option in the audit logs is the only spot I can think of where it might be recording den changes.

1 Like

Scoutbook does not track who changed a den number.

2 Likes

Sorry, I flunked the sentence. If NOT using the tool. But if they stayed the same, then it was something else.

Thanks! Found the audit log, doesn’t seem to track what i need. Now I know.

If every den number changed, it would have to be a pack admin who did it. Den admins can only change it for their own den.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.