Duplicate accounts please merge

I have two accounts with my email address: (removed by admin)

Can these be merged?

Thanks

@BenKlinger ok there are 3 - do you want the Sign in with Google - or the user name to survive

Sign in with google.

Thanks

@BenKlinger ok that is fixed - I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. When they look up your children, they want to check your children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that your children are connected to you as parent with Only your correct BSA member ID number 8612634

@DonovanMcNeil , another request…

Scout 135883599 logged into his account, and selected the Log In with Google (against our instructions).

Now his account is locked.

Would send you his email address, but you can probably see that… he did some system recovery options, and it told him his user name was firstname.lastname (happy to provide those in DM)

I believe his username should be (or have been) l****y1414 instead of firstname.lastname

Please tell me what you see, and advise whether we have to open a ticket with council to national to fix.

Thanks

so is the Scout young so they are getting the Google you are to young issue? Council has to turn in a national Membercare ticket for that

@ScouterRob google is not turned on for that MID - user name is firstname.lastname.

@ScouterRob I unlocked account - have them try to go to my.scouting.org and recover password there - they can use the BOT that gets them by the passcode questions

1 Like

Copy all…

No, did not report those messages from Google. (We explain to parents the COPPA rules for under 13, and that they should monitor all online activity if they choose to create accounts for their kids.)

Dad is helping him with his accounts.

Only word I got was that he had attempted log in with Google credentials, and had locked the account.

Let me see if your unlock worked… might not have an answer until morning.

@ScouterRob see my username note

I saw… and relayed message. He will attempt log in and password reset with firstname.lastname.

@DonovanMcNeil , Scout reports the unlock worked.

He is now able to get in.

Thank you!

I am also having an issue with a parent having 2 accounts. It’s causing some havok with recharter as he is also our Troop Treasurer. What info would you need to resolve this?

@MartinSpears Please post the user’s BSA member number, and we can take a look.

(No names, please.)

BSA IDs: 14074629 and 14091456 should be one person. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.