Duplicate Accounts - AGAIN

Hello, for the second year in a row, the pack re-chartering processes seems to have created duplicate accounts for me. I think it is because I was using the google sign in option. Would it be possible to merge my accounts into the scouting login/password option. Maybe this will prevent the problem in the future?

@JordanPeck Google Sign in has nothing to do with it - It is fixed - the issue are your Scouts they are connected to 2 different BSA #s for you - I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. When they look up your children, they want to check your children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that your children are connected to you as parent with Only your correct BSA member ID number 14799752

1 Like

I also have two accounts that need to be merged. I have only ever logged into one of them using my email The keeper account is BSA # 14206528. I don’t know how to see the BSA number for the other because I have never used it to login.

Thank you!

@ElizabethHuston that is fixed

1 Like

@DonovanMcNeil adding onto the thread I also have two accounts that were set up and supposedly merged a while back. I am currently receiving duplicate emails for every post as a result. Can you help resolve this so I only get one set of emails?

Here is the member ID I log in with. 140778291

I am unaware of the other one - it was initially created with the wrong email.

@JonathanGoldberg that is fixed - I recommend that you contact your local council and ask them to use the Registrar Tools to look up your children. When they look up your children, they want to check your children’s “User Relationship” and make sure that your children are connected to you as parent with Only your correct BSA member ID number 140778291

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.