Duplicate Youth account tied to their email

I have a Scouts account associated with our Troop. We wanted to invite him to view his own account. His father tried to invite him through the youth’s email. That’s when we discovered that the youth had created his own account with that email. The duplicate account has no advancements and is not associated with his BSA member ID.
The popup from Scoutbook says that in order for his parent to invite him to connect with the email, the scout will need to “remove” his account.

I searched how to do this so I can instruct the parent/scout. However, there are no instructions that I can find.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

@MarkO_Dell post the BSA # and we can look at it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have a Scouts account associated with our Troop. We wanted to invite him to view his own account. His father tried to invite him through the youth’s email. That’s when we discovered that the youth had created his own account with that email. The duplicate account has no advancements and is not associated with his BSA member ID.
The popup from Scoutbook says that in order for his parent to invite him to connect with the email, the scout will need to “remove” his account.

I searched how to do this so I can instruct the parent/scout. However, there are no instructions that I can find.

Thanks for any help.

I previously posted this question, but did not have notifications turned on, so the topic got closed. Can you help me?

Mark

@MarkO_Dell Please post the Scout’s BSA member number. (No names, please.)

132067800 is his BSA ID

@MarkO_Dell I sent you a private message.