Editing Adult Connections in Scoutbook

I am a troop admin in Scoutbook but no longer am able to see the connections manager tab in Scoutbook. Has that been removed? I am trying to adjust a leader’s permission so that they are able to edit Advancement for one of the scouts. Thank you for any help or information.

Deatrice Williams
T96 Advancement Chair

@DeatriceWilliams well it is interesting as you should have no roles in SB as you are not officially
registered under this log in as an official leader. It is being investigated

@DeatriceWilliams try logging out and loging in again - I found your correct BSA #

@DonovanMcNeil I do have two BSA numbers that were merged. I think my correct one is 12143230 which is in my Scoutbook profile. I should be listed as a unit advancement chair for T96.

@DonovanMcNeil I tried that and still do not see the connections manager tab. I used to see this and had no problems, but it has been a while since I have been in Scoutbook and I am trying to update some of the scouts recent activities and am having some issues.

Parent has been added as a connection to a scout by mistake. How do we remove this connection? Scout ID is 131445641. Gerritt Allen is not his parent, nor a leader.

He can remove it himself. Otherwise, you’ll have to contact your council.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.