Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Email messages not sending

Having the same problem as described here: Messages not sending

Trying to send e-mail messages but the “sending” notification just keep spinning and spinning for hours without sending.

Sending scoutbook

Tried restart, different browsers, different way to identify recipients, etc. Help!

hmmmm - just tried and it worked fine for me? Do you have any other BSA windows open in the same browser?

Donovan - no other BSA windows open in the browser.

Do you have any other extensions running? Sometimes they can cause a conflict.

Jennifer - no other extensions running as far as I know (I don’t use extensions to my knowledge, haven’t affirmatively downloaded or used any on this computer).

Same issue still persists. Restarted, different browsers, no other extension conflicts. I have to have my comittee chair send emails for me and my den which is not sustainable!

@AnupSamantaray Anup, you have no e-mail address attached to your Scoutbook account. I will send you a private message.

@DanielSaunders You have a multiple Scoutbook accounts issue. I have sent you a private message.

Jennifer - I think I’m having a similar issue. I am unable to change my scoutbook email in my profile from the “changemyemail” scoutbook email address. It says that I already have that email associated but it’s not showing up in my profile. Do you have any ideas?

@BethanyNetzel We have sent you a private message. Please look for the indicator on your avatar in the upper right in the forums (your avatar is a “B”).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.