Email messages not sending

Having the same problem as described here: Messages not sending

Trying to send e-mail messages but the “sending” notification just keep spinning and spinning for hours without sending.

Sending scoutbook

Tried restart, different browsers, different way to identify recipients, etc. Help!

hmmmm - just tried and it worked fine for me? Do you have any other BSA windows open in the same browser?

Donovan - no other BSA windows open in the browser.

Do you have any other extensions running? Sometimes they can cause a conflict.

Jennifer - no other extensions running as far as I know (I don’t use extensions to my knowledge, haven’t affirmatively downloaded or used any on this computer).

Same issue still persists. Restarted, different browsers, no other extension conflicts. I have to have my comittee chair send emails for me and my den which is not sustainable!

@AnupSamantaray Anup, you have no e-mail address attached to your Scoutbook account. I will send you a private message.

@DanielSaunders You have a multiple Scoutbook accounts issue. I have sent you a private message.

Jennifer - I think I’m having a similar issue. I am unable to change my scoutbook email in my profile from the “changemyemail” scoutbook email address. It says that I already have that email associated but it’s not showing up in my profile. Do you have any ideas?

@BethanyNetzel We have sent you a private message. Please look for the indicator on your avatar in the upper right in the forums (your avatar is a “B”).

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.