I’m trying to send emails out through the “Messaging” tab, but whenever I click “Send Email”, nothing happens.
Pack 4420, Council 611
I’m trying to send emails out through the “Messaging” tab, but whenever I click “Send Email”, nothing happens.
Pack 4420, Council 611
@LatnerG - seems to work for me as of 4 minutes ago
@Stephen_Hornak it didn’t work for me after several attempts. I even relogged and it still didn’t work.
@LatnerG - is this from a mobile device or pc. I was successful from my tablet which was what I posted and from my pc. Both tests resulted in the green toast stating email sent
@Stephen_Hornak it was from a PC
@LatnerG - ok.. if you try sending a test to just yourself is it the same result ?
@Stephen_Hornak Yes, nothing changes. I added a recording, hopefully you can see it.
@LatnerG - yes I see the recording and that seems to be the opposite of my results. I would try an incognito session or another browser that you have not used for scouting.org sites.
Is this on one device? one browser?
@Stephen_Hornak There was no change
@DonovanMcNeil One device, one browser and an incognito browser
@LatnerG - I am curious if my login on your pc/browser would have the same result. I can set up a screen share if that works.
@Stephen_Hornak I have emailed you
@LatnerG on account it all looks fine. this is P4420? I am forcing a 24 hour sync to see if it solves something I do not see. Check it in the morning
Is it all units that do this? or just the Pack?
@DonovanMcNeil - based on my screenshare it appears to be any unit