Entire Patrol Disappeared

I need to know if this is something Council has done or if this is a bug. I found 1 of the Scouts through connection manager:
DateEnded by SP ExpireInvalidYouthUPsCreatedinSB after 90 Day Lapse

This note means that the scout is not on your official roster, so the scout was dropped. The “90 day lapse” part is a reference to a grace period that 's essentially programmed in to leave a time window for the scout to appear on your official roster (i.e. registrar processing). Sometimes this happens when a second account for a scout is created that doesn’t match the one you already have. Most of the time, it’s because the registrar hasn’t processed the paperwork, whether because of a backlog or because it was never received/lost.

I would go in, change the start date on the scout’s membership to today (which resets the 90-day counter), then check the official roster at my.scouting.org in the Member Manager. If the scout isn’t there, reach out to the registrar in your council to see what’s going on. If the scout is in the roster at my.scouting.org, reach out to scoutbook.support@scouting.com, because the scout should not have been expired if the data all matches.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.