Error on importing from Black Plug

Today I tried to use the ability to enter the advancement from summer camp using the csv from Black Plug. I used the “Scoutbook Export” feature and the imported it using all the options except “Leader Approved” for EVERY scout I get:
Error Posting MB req for Electricity [scout’s name]

It seems none of the partials imported correctly. It does look like all the completed badges imported correctly. Does the merit badge have to be in the list of badges they have started on for this to work? What should I do now? Not approve anything and try again? Approve all the badges that it did work on and try again or what?

Did every scout take that badge? If so, Black Pugs file might have an issue with that badge.

@GaryFeutz No it wasn’t just that badge it was all of the partials for camp that didn’t work correctly. To me it looks like the extension first tries to add requirement listings to all the badges, then marks the ones that are listed as complete as complete. None of the badges have individual requirements listed, but the ones that the scouts completed are listed as completed.

The following is an example of the output:
Error Posting MB req for Electricity [Scout 1 parital only]
Error Posting MB req for Electricity [Scout 1 partial only]
Error Posting MB req for Electronics [Scout 1 he actually completed this one]
Error Posting MB req for Electronics [Scout 1 he actually completed this one]
Error Posting MB req for Fingerprinting [Scout 1 he actually completed this one]
Error Posting MB req for Swimming [Scout 1 he actually completed this one]
Error Posting MB req for Swimming [Scout 1 he actually completed this one]
Error Posting MB req for Animation [Scout 2 he completed]
Error Posting MB req for Animation [Scout 2]
Error Posting MB req for Animation [Scout 2]
Error Posting MB req for Aviation [Scout 2 he completed it]
Error Posting MB req for Aviation [Scout 2]
Error Posting MB req for Aviation [Scout 2]

Error Posting MB req for Camping [Scout 3 he only got a partial]

James, I sent you a private message

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.