Help - Application was closed, original user can not be accessed. Training, information on inaccessible member

Hello,
Could you assist me.
Please move this request to correct category if accidentally mislabelled.
Please help me to open my application so that I may leverage the training and information already listed.

My application, application id 200644977, to become a leader was “closed” in the fall. October 20, 2022.
The application has rendered my member unable to open via google.

PLEASE HELP
The first one was created, last fall and I can not log in to it with Google, Member ID14706241

Member ID109089472 - created January 12, so that I could get inside the scouting forum to ask for help.
I would like to leverage the training I had completed for the ID14706241 into my current user ID109089472. Or give me access to my old user user ID14706241?
Said another way, I would like ID109089472 to remain, but I want the training I put into ID14706241.
Many Thanks,
Thank you,
Lee Davis
leekevindavis@gmail.com

@LeeDavis There is no training on either account and no registrations ???

1 Like

And you already have the MIDs under management under username (firstname)(Middlename)(lastname)

Hi Donovan,
Thanks for looking into this…
I gently disagree that there was ‘no training’. I had spent three hours of training doing the YPT.
I also entered contact information / references and the like. When an application is “Closed” does “Freeze” the information associated with that Member?
Or is all information efforts made by the member deleted and only the Application id 200644977 remains?
How do I leverage that information and time previously put forth?
Thank you ,

Trying to understand my options : and prevent someone else from having this time consuming experience of getting locked out of their user.

Many Thanks in advance.
Best,
Lee

The Application is a council question. But you did not do any training under the 2 BSA IDs provided, I see no training logins in the last 30 days with those 2?

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.