My.Scouting Member Manager won't open

Hi Y’all,

I am registered as Pack Trainer. I have used both Member Manager and Training Manager for four years. I have never had someone assign to me a functional role in the Organization Security Manager, yet I had unfettered access to both of these tools.

I can no longer get into Member Manager - it won’t load, just spins.

I tried incognito, no good.

I am using Chrome.

Training Manager still works for me.

How would I find out if this is an intentional reduction of permissions or if it is something else?

Thanks for all you do for scouts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. Everything else works fine. Both our Pack and troop member manager are not working

MM seems to have issue for a day or 2

I am the COR (3 units) and was going to lookup some thing in Member Manger and it put me in Organization Manager for all 3 units. I do NOT use OM very much, but it appears that the format has changed. In addition the pull down menu at the upper left has been changed to a go back button with a left arrow. So I am assuming that changes were made.
There is also a new statement on the opening menu page:
" You can now transfer and multiple between units using your My.Scouting account National 11/16/2020

Now users are able to transfer from one Scout unit to another without having to take a new application into the Scout office. On the “My Application” tab you can transfer yourself as an adult volunteer or your youth member from unit to unit. Unit leaders will be able to transfer youth by going to the new “Roster” feature in “Member Manager” and “Organization Manager” and select the youth who need to be transferred, then click the “Transfer” icon. This will create a transfer application which will be sent to the new unit with the ability to be approved in “Application Manager”.Transfers will take 48 hours to sync with the new unit.

The “Roster tool” also allows unit leaders to email other leaders in the unit directly from the tool. Editing youth/adult profiles, and printing rosters/membership cards is also available in the updated tool. "

Hope this helps
Mike

Try clearing your cache… it did the trick for me. They made some changes.

1 Like

Hi, as a commissioner i only seem to have access to the organization manager, it just shows me the members of the district that are members at large, MB Counselors or Commissioners, i don’t see how to get to unit membership any longer. any advice? or is this gone?

There is a high priority bug (reported) that isn’t letting the ‘Select Organization Level’ button display. As soon as it is fixed you should be able to do what you seek.

2 Likes