Hours Not Transferred to IA from Scoutbook when scout transfers

I have a scout that transferred to our unit at the beginning of this year, he was already part of another troop however when reviewing the items in IA, noticed that his hiking & service hours did not transfer from scoutbook. What is the best way to enter the information so that he has that credit in his record?

was the scout from a different council?

This scout is in the same council, his mom sent me a printout from scoutbook that shows he had hiking & service hours previously.

post BSA # and we can take a look

His BSA ID# 126299926, thank you

I missed camping…so please transfer the camping, hiking & service. He joined our troop when we rechartered in January.

@LaverneSolis I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

One more question, I got the information from his troop & I tried to enter today however after I hit save, I noticed I had two of the hiking miles incorrect. I tried to edit but I keep getting an error message that says its temporary try again later. I’ve tried an hour later but still wont allow me. Is there a way you can correct for me? Camp Wisdom 2/7/19 should have 5 miles & Camp Alexandarvon 6/23/18 should have 3 miles. The scout is Nick Prinsloo, ID# 126299926, thank you.