How to retrieve the amount owed by Scout or Leader from Recharter spreadsheet?

Before I selected the Submit button, the active roster in the recharter program allowed revision, and removal of inactive scouts and adults. Each individual would have their own line in the spreadsheet with name, age, rank , address, and whether they wanted Scout Life and the amount owing (if any).

Once you hit the submit button, you are locked out and can no longer see the amount each Scout or Leader owes.

That information is what I seek. How much does each scout owe, or if they prepaid, or if the want Scout Life.

I have have gone up the chain of command at the district level and am about to the top at the Council level (Golden Gate Area). Who in National can I approach to get what should be easily accessible information?

it is an interesting question - but most are predictable expenses and recharter would not show you who HAS PAID your unit - that is not in the system. But I have asked the developers.

It was on the spreadsheet prior to submission. It had the amount owing per scout. The amount owed would show $0.00 if already paid… That amount was tabulated for the Pack to determine the amount the Pack owes. The info exists.

@PaulOlson - I am trying to understand what spreadsheet you are looking at…

If you bring up Internet Advancement there is a link for Recharter in the left hand ribbon. If you click on it now it says “Recharter is waiting for approval”. But before it was submitted, it was a roster that you could revise, and remove inactive scouts and adults. Each individual would have their own line with name, age, rank , address, whether they wanted Scout Life and the amount owing (if any). The roster within the recharter pages are separate and distinct from the roster tab found on the advancements link.

Once you hit the submit button, you are locked out and can no longer see the amount each Scout or Leader owes. It would show $0.00 if the scout was prepaid.

That information is what I seek. How much does each scout owe, or if they prepaid, or if the want Scout Life.

@PaulOlson - well the charter renewal package that i printed out has all of that listed. This is the same as the scoutnet version. The unit key 3 should have received that as the adobe sign-off.

So it itemizes by scout what each individual scout owes?

@PaulOlson - it has what the scoutnet version had… a registration section showing

Paid Youth qty - amt
join fee
Pre-paid
Multiple
paid youth SL
paid adults
and so on

There should have also been on the council site the payment worksheet. Not a single bit of that has changed. The roster listing after the summary page has the breakdown and the SL column.

We received the summary as above but we seek what each individual owes.

@PaulOlson - that wold seem outside of the recharter system as it always has been… would not the treasurer keep that record… who has paid registration for 2022 ? I know I have that as the recharter system has no idea what your internal accounting is nor should it.

@PaulOlson - really… how would recharter know your internal bookeeping save for those that recently registered by paper app or online.

@PaulOlson - I keep a spreadshet of scouts and leaders and the amount we charge for registration and what national/council charges and it tallys the fees for recharter. One of the columns notes the amount paid by each person. After doing this for a decade… it think i have a decent handle on it.

I would also add that our council has a service fee that takes the place of FOS but it only applies to youth registrations, so the local council portion is not universal and that should be provided by your council.

As you asking for new Scouts / Scouters that registered online from October to now? Those are the only ones that the system would know that pre-paid 2022. Other than that, the system to recharter isn’t tied to the payment log to know who paid and who didn’t. That would be up to the unit.