How to UNassign training?

I have recently finished my time with our local Pack, and have transitioned to the associated Troop. I found that there was some “Assigned” position-specific training left over from the Pack association (which I did, I defensively add, because I did one version of all that training before they revised it and called it something else. ARGH). I have no need to do the “assigned” training that remains.

How can I un-assign the training for myself? I can only find postings about assigning training – and how that is only possible for a person to assign training to themselves, I believe?

I have actually been tempted to just go ahead and redo the training just to get it off my ‘assigned’ list. But that would be hours of unnecessary, repetitive training. Yeeks.

Thanks!

Are you talking about specific modules or all of a certain course? Your troop committee chair can credit you for an entire course using Training Manager in my.Scouting. That should removed the ‘assigned training.’

I’ll try that! Thanks!

Similar question, I have three “assigned” courses, but no idea why they were assigned to me. One is pack committee leader training, which I took in person years ago, and since I haven’t been a pack leader in years I have no reason to take, another is unit commissioner, which I am already trained for, including those courses, and YPT, which it says I’m 40% done as of 04 Jan 2022, yet I completed the course and have the certificate dated 18 Jan 2022. How do I get this updated? I’m a troop committee chair so I have key 3 access, but I do understand that I’m not supposed to be able to alter my own training. What do I do?